Becoming Your Own Super Woman with Nicole Lapin
Nicole started the national conversation about women taking control of their money with the launch of instant New York Times bestseller Rich Bitch in 2015. Two years later she followed with Boss Bitch, a sassy and actionable guide empowering women to be the boss of their own lives and careers. Today, she is here to talk to us about her journey, her struggles before launching her first book and so much more!
In this episode you will…
- Get to know more about Nicole Lapin
- Hear how she moved from being an anchor to a businesswoman
- Find out why she wrote a finance book
- Discover why it is important to learn financial freedom
- Learn why balance is important
- Get tips to avoid burnouts
- Get insights on how to be more focused
- Learn about digital-detox
- Find out what having it all should mean
Work smarter, not harder!
I was super laser-focused on exactly who my audience is and exactly who she is, I know who she is, she’s you, she’s me! And the way I spoke to her is not for everybody.
The idea of this, we’re constantly told that we can’t have all the things. No, you can’t have all the things if you are comparing yourself to everybody else. But again, if you decide what “having it all” means and you hold yourself to that, you absolutely going to have it all. But the problem is we don’t define what “having it all means” to us and we’re constantly changing the bar ourselves.
Read The Full Article
This Content Was Originally Posted At: