6 Steps to Create More Space and Achieve Your Goals
Part of it might be that we’re setting the wrong goal and so maybe we’re not entirely motivated by it. Part of it might be we need to practice the skill of following through and part of it might be how our environment is set up which is what I’m going to dive into today.
In this episode, I want to share with you 6 things you can do right now that will drastically change your ability to achieve your goals.
When I started implementing these 6 things, achieving my goals became easy, became a habit and became the norm. There was zero question about whether or not I was going to achieve the goals I set for myself because I knew that I had set myself up for success.
1. Limit your input – Part of what distracts us is the amount of input we’re taking in.
2. Create constraints – Once you’ve identified what you want to limit, next is to create the constraints that help you limit that input. It is time to put the blinders on. Here are a few things you can do right now to put your blinkers on:
Set up “Do Not Disturb” time constraints on your phone.
3. Practice saying “No” more often – Part of putting limitations on ourselves and what we allow in will require us to practice saying “No” more often.
4. Declutter your physical space – When you have more stuff in your space, it is hard to keep it organized and create a place for everything that you have.
Here are a few tips to get started on decluttering your space:
5. Declutter your digital space
6. Track how you currently spend your time. This is huge. Most of us don’t know where the days go….sooo if you don’t know where they go, that means it is time to track them.
Read The Full Article
This Content Was Originally Posted At: